The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm lens - $685 shipped

Amin

Selling a Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 lens for $685 (includes shipping and PayPal fees) in continental US, $10 extra to Canada

Price is firm, regular PayPal only, no trades please. I need the payment right away so I can use it to buy a Nexus S tomorrow morning when Best Buy opens :D.

Condition is excellent - I see no marks on the lens body, glass is perfect, and this is a sharp copy. Function is perfect. There are some marks on the front lens cap.

Will put up pics if I must, but there is nothing to show unless you want to see rub marks on a lens cap. I have 100% feedback on Fred Miranda (asabet) and Ebay (asabet).

Comes with box, original caps, lens bag. Has built-in hood.

I am the second owner, and the original owner bought this lens from a store in Japan before it was available in the US. I am selling because I don't shoot this wide more than once in a blue moon.