Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica Summilux 35/1.4 ASPH lens gorgeous!

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Leica Summilux 35/1.4 ASPH lens gorgeous!

$2850 Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 ASPH lens is in gorgeous condition. Everything works perfectly and I've experienced no focus shift on my calibrated M9. Yes, i'm saying that this particular sample has been great, but it's gotta go. I'm using my Nokton more and I need the cash for a new project.

Specifically, the lens is VERY clean inside and out, as can be seen in my pictures of the ACTUAL lens. Focus is super smooth and light, great for focusing quickly and the aperture click stops are perfect. Lens is especially sharp and contrasty wide open and only gets better stopped down as you'd expect.

Comes with original rear cap, lens hood and hood cap, all in excellent condition. This lens has not been 6-bit coded. I'm pricing this lens under the rarely seen $3k mark at only $2850. If you ask nicely I won't charge for paypal and USPS priority 'insured' shipping, meaning the actual cost of the lens is more like $2700-ish.

Sorry, no overseas deals. Paypal address MUST be CONFIRMED. Buy with confidence as I have made many successful deals on RFF and ebay, all positive ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Leica Summilux 35/1.4 ASPH lens gorgeous!

I'm starting to ask myself "Was it a good idea to join this forum?" I'm currently thinking, "What other non-photography items can I sell out of the house without wife knowing to buy this?" Sweet lens at a sweet price.

Post Thanks / Like

haha funny, I know what you mean, only this time, I can't use the cash to buy anything else - all for work

Post Thanks / Like

Lens has SOLD