The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZF Makro-Planar T* 100/2 lens

leicashot

Zeiss ZF Makro-Planar T* 100/2 lens $1175

not much to say other than this lens is like new. Used only a few times and operates perfectly. This is the 'ZF' model for Nikon mount.

This is arguably the sharpest lens in the world. Well at least THE best I've ever used. Wipe open it is unbeatable from close up to infinity.

It's priced to sell with Paypal and USPS Priority insured shipping. Comes like new in the box with all paperwork including the signed quality assurance certificate.

ashwinrao1

holy cats, that's a great price and an amazing lens. I have a Canon guy for such matters, so I hope someday, someone will offer a ZE mount at a similar price. Someone's gonna be happy

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
This is an excellent performer and someone is about to get a very good deal. I really like mine!

leicashot

It has sold. I actually took it off the market but found a great buyer here so I let it go. Gotta get another down the track. Merry Christmas!