The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9 Black $5495 incl Box, Lightroom

JWW

I'm selling one of my two Leica M9s (body), since it was for backup only. This is a black paint version bought by me in November 2009 from a USA dealer and takes great images. Lens shown in picture is for illustration only and is Not Included. It is in excellent mechanical condition and cosmetically in a good user condition with some minor scratches or rub marks on the top plate, a small paint chip upper right, and some brassing and paint chipping on the bottom plate area. Some paint wear on the lettering of the back LCD panel. Please look carefully at the pictures. The LCD has been protected from new with a plastic covering. The bottom plate plastic is still on. Approximately 10K actuations. The unused license code for the Lightroom is included. All box and paperwork included that came with the camera. Neckstrap is unused. This camera has just been serviced and checked out by Leica USA and test certificate is included.

I've bought and sold here, RFF, and Ebay many times with perfect transactions. I will ship USA for $35 insured, international extra. International buyers will be responsible for any custom duties or delays. Some countries may not be shippable due to import restrictions. Full value to be insured and declared. Will ship to Paypal supplied addresses only for Paypal payments. Please add 3% for Paypal. Wire transfers accepted.

Last edited:
M

minh0204

Re: FS Leica M9 Black $5495 incl Box, Lightroom

Great price on a great camera! I wish I'm not so cash-trapped. Oh well the irony of the Holidays.

Best luck with your sale!