The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Leica Summicron 50mm F2, Latest version with Built-in Hood

Hi,

I have a Summicron 50mm F/2 with built in hood for sale, this is the latest version with built in hood.

Cosmetic condition: 9.5/10. Lens is in excellent condition and been lightly used. Just a very tiny hairline mark at the bottom of the barrel. The chrome is still lovely, the rear mount is gleaming, aperture clicks positively, focusing is smooth and aperture blades are dry and snappy.

Glass is clean. NO haze, fungus, scratches or marks whatsoever. Some minor dust which will NOT affect performance. The lens comes with its front and rear caps.

All in all a lovely lens, don't miss out on the latest version of the best Leica has to offer! Asking 1450 USD for the lens. 3% pp fees + shipping applies. PM me if you are keen!

Some pictures of the item:

More pictures available upon request, kindly PM me your email address and i will send them to you.