The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Oly E-PL1 w. 14-42 kit zoom, m9-18, EVF-2

princepollux

These are items I bought 3 weeks ago on getdpi for a specific hiking trip, as I didn't want to lug my regular Canon full frame equipment.

All items served their purpose well and are in Like New condition with all boxes and warranties.

The EPL-1, kit zoom, and EVI were purchased from member atanabe and the the m9-18 from member LisaR.

The EPL-1 is the Black model. I'm asking $325 for it, shipping included to the Lower 48, and this includes the m14-42 kit zoom, a protective filter, and an extra third-party battery. A protective film is installed over the LCD.

The EVI is Silver. I'm asking $160, shipping included.

The Zuiko m9-18mm was always used with a PL filter mounted (not included), I'm asking $450, incl. shipping.