The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon D3 and Zeiss 28/2 ZF

David K

Workshop Member
Time to let my beloved Nikon D3 go to a new home. Just received my new D3S from a forum member and could use the funding for other purchases. Asking $3k but will not turn down reasonable offers. Looking for a quick sale or it's going to the dealer on trade for my new Leica kit. I tried to determine the actuations but can't get an accurate count. The exif reader I use says it's got 160k shots which is pretty remarkable since my entire library is only 35k and that's been split among several systems. The camera is used but not abused... I'm a hobbyist and not a pro. Photos on request if there's a sincere interest. Lots of positive feedback everywhere, including here. Also have the Zeiss 28/2 ZF version 1 which I'm not using. Would like $750 for that lens. All prices will be net to me after shipping, etc. If you want to pay via PayPal or credit card I can probably get the dealer to accept payment directly. No box and no strap for the camera, box for the lens which is in mint- condition.

David K

Workshop Member
Thanks Douglas...for a while there I thought the D3 had your name on it :)
Let's reduce the price to $2800 for the D3 and $700 for the Zeiss 28/2...net to me.