Site Sponsors

Thread: "I'm done with photography" sale - Canon Gear - Australia only

Post Thanks / Like

"I'm done with photography" sale - Canon Gear - Australia only

I am getting away from serious photography and reverting back to "mom & pop" happy snaps. Here goes most of my gear.

1. Canon EOS 30D - fully boxed with all accessories intact - in excellent condition. $399 (still pumps out quality photos if you are not printing anything out larger than A2/A3. Makes a good backup camera, or complements a Full-Frame body as it will give the 1.6X reach for telephotos)

2. Canon EF 24mm F1.4 L - Fully boxed, in excellent condition. $1199 (good for low lights in confined spaces or landscape)

3. Canon EF 28-135mm with Image Stabilisation (IS) - as new - came from a 5DII kit (no box) - $299 (this is a bargain lens for enthusiasts)

4. Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 L with IS - Fully boxed - with tripod collar. In excellent condition. $1599 (a must have for pros or wanna-be-pros)

5. Canon EF 200m F2.8 L - no box. Good condition - with tripod collar. $549 (best bang for buck L telephoto lens)

Located in Canberra, but can post nation-wide (Australia only). I have bought/sold gear here previously and can provide references upon request.

Prices do not include postage or PP fees (no PP fees if direct bank deposit used). I will ship via registered & tracked Australia post (Platinum express).

Please contact me via email at [email protected]

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: "I'm done with photography" sale - Canon Gear - Australia only

Hunghang is great to deal with. Have bought Leica gear from him. Don't be put off re shipment; there are actually connections between Canberra and the rest of the world.
    Alan

Selection of work: http://weinschela.zenfolio.com

Post Thanks / Like

The 30D and 28-135mm lens have been sold.

In addition to the remaining 24/1.4, 70-200/2.8IS, 200/2.8, I also have :

a. Canon EF 24-105mm F4 L IS. Date code UX. Lens is spotless. No box. $899 AUD.

b. Canon EF 100mm F2.8 USM Macro in new condition (no box, but unused). $499 AUD

c. Canon EOS 5D Body + Grip + Battery. Well-looked-after in exquisite condition - without a scratch/dent/mark on the body. In perfect function and fully boxed with all accessories. Low mileage. LCD screeens protected from day one. It would be hard to find a used camera in nicer condition. Comes with BG-E4 grip and extra genuine Canon battery. $1599 AUD.

***TRADES***

I would be interested in either a 16-35mm F2.8 L or 17-40mm F4 L

Thanks all
    Last edited by hunghang; 23rd December 2010 at 03:19.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

So, if you are willing to accept trades, then perhaps you aren't done?

Post Thanks / Like

By "done", I mean that I am no longer into having multiple bodies/systems or duplicate lenses. I am more than satisfied with one good body, and a couple of good lenses that cover a reasonable range of FLs.

No need for "backup bodies/lenses" or various lenses of the same FL giving differing "unique characteristics/signatures/crap-like-that".

Post Thanks / Like

70-200mm is sold.

24/1.4 is pending sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump for the great guy Hung.