The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica black M8 original, exc. condition

ampguy

US only, Verified Paypal only. About 30K actuations, no issues with vertical lines, shutter, etc. Great battery life, about 400 JPGs per Leica battery (3 included), and 300 JPGs per OEM battery (2), so a total of 5 batteries.

Original box, charger, packaging, strap (never opened), software (never opened), manual, paperwork.

S/N 3106xxx

Zhou 1/2 case, black leather.

Cover has been over LCD screen since new.

Will post photos over the holidays.

$2295

ampguy

Thanks for all the inquiries on the batteries. I plan to sell them with the M8, or only after the M8 body sells, if for some reason the buyer doesn't want all of the batteries. Thanks again for the inquiries. Happy Holidays to all.

ampguy

Yes it is still available. I will try to get some photos of it posted. I freed up some PM space. You can also email me through the contact member section.

These items are for sale in the US only. Sorry intl. folks (that is what has been clogging my inbox, btw).

your inbox is full...i was trying to send a PM. anyway is the camera still available?

piblondin

Shouldn't Leica and OEM batteries be exactly the same? I.e. Leica is the OEM. What is the distinction you're making?

Chunin

Then they are not OEM but aftermarket batteries. If they were OEM then they will be Leica batteries.

bigthreed

US only, Verified Paypal only. About 30K actuations, no issues with vertical lines, shutter, etc. Great battery life, about 400 JPGs per Leica battery (3 included), and 300 JPGs per OEM battery (2), so a total of 5 batteries.

Original box, charger, packaging, strap (never opened), software (never opened), manual, paperwork.

S/N 3106xxx

Zhou 1/2 case, black leather.

Cover has been over LCD screen since new.

Will post photos over the holidays.

$2295
I will offer $2100 to include Paypal and shipping.
Please let me know.
Bill

ampguy

Here are photos taken with a P&S Fuji digicam:

Note: Test certificate s/n does not match my camera. The guy I bought it from bought 2 new ones, before going back to Canon DSLRs. This test certificate is probably from his other one. Also, the warranty card is unfilled. I do not know if this will qualify for any filters or warranty. Check with Leica if you have any questions. Also will include a Leica Neoprene case with box, used once or twice, it is the one that accomodates small and large lenses.

Camera does not include the CV 21/4 lens attached, nor the Gordy strap attached.

gallery here:

http://matsumura.smugmug.com/Business/Leica-M8-waccessories-box-etc/15239992_GfVDv

ampguy

bump. Also lowered to $2195. This is a black M8 in great condition and only ~15K actuations (I counted files, and checked the EXIF info.). I realize the price would be high for just the body, but keep in mind there are 3 Leica batteries, 2 aftermarket, original box, sw, papers, strap, charger with unused adapters and auto adapter, leather 1/2 case, and Leica neoprene cover with box.

Again, US verified paypal only. And I'd like to sell the camera first, not the batteries or other stuff separate.

If it doesn't sell at this price, I'm planning to keep it, even though I'm not using it much. Have a lot of friends who've bought cheaper, but had issues right off the bat, that my camera doesn't have. Just sayin...

L

larrylorusso

I sent you a PM but looks like your mailbox is full
I am interested