The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Beattie Coleman Portronic Portrait Camera

durrIII

I have FOR SALE a Beattie Coleman Portronic Model 90 portrait camera.
I bought this at an estate sale of a local photographer who ran a school pictures business. I have no idea if the camera works, but it looks to be in good condition. The lens are Beattie-Coleman 6 3/8 inch (162mm) f 4.5 Portronic Navitar. Very clean. This camera looks really COOL. $150.00 Buyer to pay $45 shipping to the 48 states due to its weight. Comes in a carry case. email with any questions or if you would like photos. Thanks

durrIII

That IS the unit photo. If you want more photos, please PM or email me. thanks
And THANKS IBCJ for the photo help.

Coppertrim

Re: Beattie Coleman Portronic Portrait Camera Portraflex

I just picked up an old Beattie Portaflex from a local shop and can’t find any information on the net. It’s in amazing condition and I bought it for the lens and ground glass. I want to brake it up but not before I know what I have. It may be a one of a kind?