The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Legacy Lenses (Canon, Vivitar and Konica)

dixeyk

I have too many lenses and I've decided to get rid of the ones I am not using. I'll post photos as soon as I can and I can send photos as well. All the lenses are clean, with little or no dust, clean oil free aperture blades, no fungus and clear unmarked glass. I take PayPal and the prices all include shipping CONUS. I will ship worldwide but shipping will be a bit more (I can get quotes on a case by case basis).

I am happy to combine shipping and make package deals. You can see my selling ratings on eBay (twobaglimit) or on mu-43.com (dixeyk).

Konica 50/1.4
It's in mint condition. Clean with super smooth focus action. Close focuses to about a foot. It's sharp, has good bokeh and the trademark Konica color. Comes with front and rear caps.
$65

Konica 24/2.8
Looks to be the second version of this lens (f2.8 - f16) Sharp and contrasty and close focuses to around 9 inches. It's in Excellent condition cosmetically. Mechanically it is mint but the rubber focus ring has a little tiny stain on it and there is some brassing on the body. Comes with a Konica leather case (real leather) and a rectangular metal hood (marked 28 but it's the same size as the one marked 24/28). Comes with rear cap and UV filter
$100

Konica 28/3.5
Nice, sharp in Excellent condition. Comes with rear cap and Konica leatherette case. This is the later f22 compact version.
$25

Konica 200/3.5
Big lens with GREAT optics. The body has some paint loss and brassing. I'll call it a "user" lens.
$55

Vivitar 70-210/2.8-4 Macro lens (FD mount)
It's in pristine condition and takes wonderfully sharp images. Looks like it has never been used. Comes with front and rear caps and rectangular leather case.
$45

Canon 50/1.4 (FD mount)
This is an incredibly sharp lens. I am the original owner and it is in immaculate shape. Comes with front and rear caps.
$80

Konica AR to m43 adapter (2 available)
Rainbow imaging adapters. Getting rid of all my Konicas so I don't need it. Looks great.
$20 each

Canon FD to m43 adapter
Rainbow imaging adapter. Getting rid of all my FD lenses so I don't need it. Looks great.
$20

dixeyk

The Konica 24/2.8 has been withdrawn...

But...I am making a package deal for the 28/3.5 (with MINT rectangular metal hood+leather hood case+leather lens case+UV filter) all for $40 shipped CONUS.

dixeyk

The 24/2.8 has been sold (they talked me into it)

The 28/3.5 has now been lowered to $20 shipped with leather case and UV filter.