The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLDLeica D-lux 5 w/extras, Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron, Luigi M8 leather case, more

markwon

Sorry for the poor photos (phone camera shots)

1. Leica D-lux 5 --purchased from Dale Photo in Oct. 2010. Looks and works like new (used only a few times).

*Also included is the Lumix LVF-1 electronic viewfinder with leather case and box, and a modified D-lux OEM grip that now fits on the DL5. As far as I know the Leica EVF is no different from the Lumix, except for the Leica emblem. Lightroom has been registered. Comes with all original items and packaging.

Price: $790 shipped, USPS money order or paypal (add 3%)

2. Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron ASPH lens (black)--looks and works like new. probably used this lens like 3 times around the house, since I have so gotten used to my 40 summicron. The Ultron is regarded by many as optically as good as the 35 summilux asph and much superior to the current CV 35mm f1.4. I've owned the 35 lux asph for a while and can personally say that the 35mm ultron is as sharp and detailed at a fraction of the cost. Very difficult to find one in this condition. I've been holding on to it since they are so hard to find in this condition. But I just made some m4/3 purchased I need to make room for.

*LTM to M adapter included (sharpie coded). Lens comes with both front caps, hood, and original rear cap as well as box and packaging.

Price: $490 shipped, USPS money order or paypal (add 3%)

3. Leica M8 Luigi leather case. Handmade and by far the best leather case available for the M bodies. Not sure but I think it should fit both the M8, M9. Not scratches or marks. Has the removable rear door. Leather is in pristine condition.

Price: $160 shipped/paypalled

4. Brainwavz M3 hifi earphones. I have several high end headphones/earphones and don't use these as much. If you are looking for richer and cleaner sound from earphones for walking, exercising, or when traveling, I don't think you can beat these for the price. I have owned pieces from Bose, B &W, B&O, Audio Technica and Fischer Audio, and other top brands, but these are by far the best "bang for the buck." They will blow away the Bose earphones, which are so hyped up today with mass marketing.

Not as well known but check out these reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/521551/brainwavz-m3-review

Product description from a retailer: http://www.lendmeurears.com/?p=196

These retail for $90, and I have owned them for a little more than a month.

Price: $75 shipped/paypalled

Last edited:

markwon

Re: FS: Leica D-lux 5 w/extras, Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron, Luigi M8 leather case,

Price Reduction:

1. D-lux 5 kit with extras: $750 shipped
2. Voigltander 35mm f1.7 Ultron w/LTM to M adapter: $450 shipped
3. Luigi leather case: $130 shipped/paypalled (FYI--the color is black and dark red, sorry for the bad photo)
4. M3 earphones: $70 shipped

Last edited:

edwin_sn

Re: FS: Leica D-lux 5 w/extras, Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron, Luigi M8 leather case,

pm sent on luigi case

markwon

Update:

Luigi Case is SOLD

D-Lux5--Now $700 shipped, without EVF (I picked up a GF-1). Camera has about 500 clicks and looks and works like new. Comes with all original accessories and box.

35mm Ultron and M3 earphones are still available.

--I'll take partial trade if you have a Panasonic 14mm f2.5 pancake you would like to trade.

markwon

Brainwavz M3 Earphones SOLD.

D-lux 5 and Voiglander 35mm Ultron still available.

Trade interest: If you have a Panasonic 7-14mm for trade I would be interested as well.

joelhw

Hey Mark,

Left PM about D-lux 5

Joel

markwon

D-lux 5 is SOLD.

Stil left: Voigltander 35mm f1.7 Ultron w/LTM to M adapter in like New condition.

Trade interests: Panasonic lenses: 7-14mm, 14mm pancake.

markwon

Voigltander 35mm Ultron still available. Now also listed on the bay.

M

milkybarkid78

Hi. Is your 35mm Ultron 1.7 still available? I'm looking for one and am finding them very difficult to track down.

markwon

sorry all items on this listing are SOLD.