Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Nokton 1.1 50 + hood, Leica M8 grip, Leica 1.4x mag. Want any fair offer or a RD1

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy FS: Nokton 1.1 50 + hood, Leica M8 grip, Leica 1.4x mag. Want any fair offer or a RD1

Selling off some items to pay for my shutter repair. The shutter broke on Xmas Eve...

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22170

-$- Will take any reasonable offers. I need to sell something to pay for this repair. Would also consider trading for a Epson RD1/x/G if someone has an extra as a backup they could part with.

$850 + shipping
    Selling a nearly new Nokton 50mm F1.1 + optional Vented hood
    -original box is included
    -original non-vented hood is included
    -original front + rear caps included
    -original paperwork is included.
    -Bought in the 2nd week of December for full retail from Camera Quest
    -Condition is like new, I shot literally less than a 500 pictures between this lens and my Nokton F1.4 35mm before my shutter on the M8 broke.

$150 + shipping
    Selling used Leica M8 optional grip
    -good condition
    -original protective plastic is still intact, though a little bubbly/peeled from normal use by the previous owner. Maybe slight brassing that is very very hard to photograph.
    -Original box is included.
    -I didnt use it much, my hands are small enough that the M8 fits good in my hands.

$250 + shipping
    Selling Leica 1.4x magnifier
    -great condition, bought this brand new from Popflash 2 weeks ago
    -comes with original packaging
    -comes with original case and leash

I dont have a proper camera to take pictures currently, though I do have my iPhone. I can take basic iPhone pictures of any items and attach/email them to anyone that is seriously interested in something. I can included/show receipts if needed.

Shipping can be via Fedex, UPS or USPS. Its up the the buyer how fast/safe they want to pay for shipping. I prefer paypal and Ill eat the 3-4% paypal fee's, just make me a fair offer.

Would also consider trading for a Epson RD1 body... I just need anything to shoot pictures with.
    Last edited by NorthWestDork; 29th December 2010 at 19:48.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nokton 1.1 50 + hood, Leica M8 grip, Leica 1.4x mag. Want any fair offer or a

PM sent on 1.4 Magnifier.

Pete.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nokton 1.1 50 + hood, Leica M8 grip, Leica 1.4x mag. Want any fair offer or a

I forgot to mention, the Leica M8 optional grip is the Official Leica grip/baseplate. I also forgot to add this is in the black finish.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stock photo shamelessly stolen from google image search/photovillage.

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M8 grip and Leica 1.4x VF magnifier have been sold!

Nokton 50mm F1.1 is still available.

Post Thanks / Like

Nokton 50mm f1.1 is still for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Nokton 50mm F1.1 is still available. Will include a basic Promaster UV filter fitted to the Nokton 50mm for free. I still havent recieved my M8 back from Leica yet, so this lens has still gotten little to no use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

payment sent

Post Thanks / Like

BEWARE! I just shipped my Nokton F1.1 50mm to onaujee via USPS Express (Overnight). Now I have a "under investigation" Paypal payment for the the sum of $885 (850+35 shipping). Package was both delivered and signed for and with signature proof with USPS.

Seriously, I have the worst luck when buying/selling camera items.

EDIT/UPDATE 2/11/11 0800:
    onaujee is responding to my contact and is stating that the funds should be clear. Will update again with status. I hope this all works out in the end.

EDIT/UPDATE 2/11/11 0820:
    Everything has been resolved and the buyer quickly responded and promptly contacted Paypal to resolve this issue correctly.
    Last edited by NorthWestDork; 11th February 2011 at 08:03. Reason: update

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Lens was received in described condition 2/10/11, and fast shipment. Great seller.

Issues was resolved with Paypal and NorthWestDork. Paypal put a limitation on account for security purposes, etc.

Thanks