The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mint Hasselblad HCD 35-90mm Lens

ddanois

Hello:

I am selling my HC 35-90. It is in mint condition and only has 93 actuations on the lens. The glass is in perfect condition and there are no scuffs or scratches on the lens tube,

The lens was purchased 4 months ago and was rarely used as I prefer the 100 and 28 for my work. It includes the original box, lens hood and pouch.

I am asking $6200.00 net to me as this lens is in better condition than some demo lenses sold by dealers.

Please feel free to send a PM with any questions.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ddanois

Re: FS: Mint Hasselblad HCD 35-90mm Lens - Price Reduced

After discussion with some dealers that suggested that the asking price may be too high, I'm lowering the price on this lens to $4800.00

Once again, this lens is in perfect condition and only has 93 shutter actuations.

Offer will be considered.

Thanks,

Derek

fotografz

Wow, that's a great price. I paid a lot more than that for mine used. This should sell quick.
Me too.

Personally, I'd wait until the Hassey USA promo with any lens is done, and sell it for more than $4,800.

Bought separately, this lens is now $7,400. new and is absolutely stellar in performance.

But that's just me.

Someone is going to get a really great deal! :thumbs:

-Marc

D

davidthescot

Hi

I would like to buy your lens please for the price quoted $4800 plus shipping. I am in the UK and have bought this kind of item before from the USA. Could you email me please at [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you.

David

Cezär Motta

Hi ddanois,

I am interested on your lenses.

Is it possible to see some real photos!?

Which location are you?! Actually I live in Brazil, and would ask you to ship to Miami, is it ok?

On Luminous Landscape forun I already bought a 35mm from Brendan Stuart and a H3D-39 from Hansel Tsai, so feel free to deal with me, ok?

My e-mail is pub @ cezar motta . com

Many thanks,
Cezär Motta.