The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M4/3 Cameras and Lenses

wyip

I have some unused M4/3 stuff that I need to let go off to offset my purchase of a new DSLR. All prices include paypal fees and USPS Priority Insured shipping in the CONUS (I'll cover the first $20 of international shipping, international buyer pays for the rest):

1. Panasonic GF-1 body - Excellent condition, I bought it used on a different forum but ended up not using it much. Its still sitting in its original box. I'm not sure how to check the number of shutter actuations but I haven't put more than 20 on it. Comes in box with original accessories, but no lens. Body only. Note - this body is hackable to unlock manual video controls and improved video quality. Asking $325.

2. Olympus E-PL1 body - My first M4/3 body, works perfectly and is clean with no scuffs or anything. Comes with charger, cables, and two extra batteries (three total). Asking $225.

3. Olympus m.ZD 17mm f/2.8 - Clean optics and body, aperture is snappy. Has both caps. Perfect match for the E-PL1. Asking $175.

4. Olympus m.ZD 9-18mm f/4-5.6 - Another item I purchased on another forum but ended up not using much. Excellent condition, clean, and works perfectly. Comes with hood, caps, and box. Asking $475.

Pictures of the GF-1:

Pictures of the E-PL1:

Pictures of the 17mm:

Pictures of the 9-18mm:

Last edited:

wyip

E-PL1 and 17mm are sold.

The GF-1 is still available, but I saw that Samy's is selling the GF-1 for $299. It's hard to beat that price, considering I just bought my GF-1 used for $350 and am not too keen on taking too big of a loss. I have an offer at $250 shipped/paypaled, but I am considering if I want to go through with it or if I just want to hold on to the GF-1 as a secondary M4/3 body.