Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: M4/3 Cameras and Lenses

Post Thanks / Like

FS: M4/3 Cameras and Lenses

I have some unused M4/3 stuff that I need to let go off to offset my purchase of a new DSLR. All prices include paypal fees and USPS Priority Insured shipping in the CONUS (I'll cover the first $20 of international shipping, international buyer pays for the rest):

1. Panasonic GF-1 body - Excellent condition, I bought it used on a different forum but ended up not using it much. Its still sitting in its original box. I'm not sure how to check the number of shutter actuations but I haven't put more than 20 on it. Comes in box with original accessories, but no lens. Body only. Note - this body is hackable to unlock manual video controls and improved video quality. Asking $325.

2. Olympus E-PL1 body - My first M4/3 body, works perfectly and is clean with no scuffs or anything. Comes with charger, cables, and two extra batteries (three total). Asking $225.

3. Olympus m.ZD 17mm f/2.8 - Clean optics and body, aperture is snappy. Has both caps. Perfect match for the E-PL1. Asking $175.

4. Olympus m.ZD 9-18mm f/4-5.6 - Another item I purchased on another forum but ended up not using much. Excellent condition, clean, and works perfectly. Comes with hood, caps, and box. Asking $475.

Pictures of the GF-1:

Pictures of the E-PL1:

Pictures of the 17mm:

Pictures of the 9-18mm:

Last edited by wyip; 30th December 2010 at 10:20.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: M4/3 Cameras and Lenses

Olympus 9-18mm sold; E-PL1 and 17mm are pending. GF-1 still available.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: M4/3 Cameras and Lenses

E-PL1 and 17mm are sold.

The GF-1 is still available, but I saw that Samy's is selling the GF-1 for $299. It's hard to beat that price, considering I just bought my GF-1 used for $350 and am not too keen on taking too big of a loss. I have an offer at $250 shipped/paypaled, but I am considering if I want to go through with it or if I just want to hold on to the GF-1 as a secondary M4/3 body.