The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Hackable GH1/xtra battery

clay stewart

I have a 8 month old GH1 with extra Panasonic battery and blank warranty card (bought 4/2010) with about 8K shutter clicks. I only used the video a few times for a few seconds each time. The camera is in nice condition without any noticeable marks, that I can see.

It has ver. 1.3 firmware, so it's hackable, although I never hacked it. I never had any problems and it's still under warranty, so If the new owner had a problem, I would be willing to work with them. I'll send the original receipt with the box and all it's contents, minus the lenses.

I'll take U.S. 450.00$ and pay shipping in the U.S. and paypal or you can pick it up in Northern AZ. I will be in Phoenix next week also.:)

Last edited:

clay stewart

Still available. I figure I need to get 400.00$ net to me, or it's just not worth selling, since it's still the second best M4/3 camera on the market and maybe even still the best at video, with the hack.:)