The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Nex-5 18-55 kit + Extras

woodleica

Sony Nex-5 with 18-55 kit in mint condition with original box manuals etc. Strap was never used. I love this camera, but having just invested in a Leica M9 cannot afford to keep it, and I'm a one camera kind of guy at the end of the day. Lens has had filter on it from day one so optics are in pristine condition. Filter is not included in this sale.

I have an adhesive cold shoe attached to the top of the flash unit ( the flash unit itself is unmodified ) to be able to attach an optical viewfinder ( something Sony neglected to do ). This being a rangefinder forum, I'm sure this may have some appeal. While the screen is great, it is still hard to compose with in bright light and for any serious shooting an external viewfinder is highly recommended. Viewfinder shown here is not included in the sale. To add, the flash works great because the rear hatch of the flash unit serves as a locking mechanism for the viewfinder, and you can use the viewfinder when desiring to use flash.

Screen has the original sony screen cover installed from day one. Screen is pristine. I will not remove it while shipping unless requested, but after install 1 or 2 specks of dust got behind the cover.

I have a nice brown faux leather case specifically made for this camera that cost me 40$. All of this fits in a great snug fitting neoprene case that I actually just bought for 25$.

Lastly, I have a Voigtlander Leica M to Nex adapter. This is the best one out there that allows focus to infinity and sells for 159$.

More photos up shortly of all the accesories.

Nex-5 590$ shipped
leather half case + neoprene cover - 20$
CV M-Nex adapter - 110$

Or the whole thing for 675$ shipped

Paypal without fees. If fees, please add 3%

thanks for your consideration

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Vinay is a stand up guy. I sold a 28 elmarit asph to him recently, and he's completely trustworthy. It was one of the smoothest transactions that I have completed. He's highly recommended as both a buyer and seller, and if I had interest in a NEX, I would buy this copy, as he keeps his items in emmaculate conditions and gently used. I have handled this very NEX-5, and it works very well when adapted for Leica glass!

Best of Luck, Vinay!!!

woodleica

ps, I neglected to add, with the smaller stuff, 5$ shipping to be added. Shipping included for camera, or whole package