The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M2, Pen FT, Pen lenses, Coolscan 5000ED, FIKUS, more

Well, it's the new year, and I have barely shot film since last year, when I got the M8. I've got too much money tied up in great equipment I don't use, so here it all is. PayPal, please, no checks.

PHOTOS OF EVERYTHING HERE

M2 body SOLD.

Pen FT body. VG shape. Working battery. VF is clear, though this camera could use a light cleaning. Speeds are all accurate, meter is accurate. $150, $10 insured US shipping, $40 overseas.

Pen Zuiko 40/1.4. Very clean. No caps. I'm not sure what these go for. Let's say $150, $10 insured US shipping, $40 overseas.

Pen Zuiko 60/1.5. Again, very clean. Front cap AND original metal hood. eBay wants crazy prices for this, let's say $600, $15 insured shipping in US, $50 insured shipping overseas, and see where that gets us.

Nikon Coolscan 5000ED SOLD

Voigtlander VC meter II. SOLD.

Leitz FIKUS, nearly perfect, with original box. $60, free worldwide shipping.

Tom A. softies, SOLD

Olympus Pen extension tube set, $40, free worldwide shipping.

RJ camera Pen F / micro 4/3 adapter, $15, free worldwide shipping.

Leitz A36 clamp-on filter, what would you call that, dark yellow? Anyway, $20, free worldwide shipping. A bit beaten around the edges but the glass is great. I used it for my Summar.

Thanks! Email with questions, rather than PM, please. I'm at jrobertlennon at gmail.

Last edited:
For some reason I can't edit anymore. the listings for the 40 and 60 should read:

Pen Zuiko 40/1.4. Very clean. No caps. I'm not sure what these go for. Let's say $150, $10 insured US shipping, $40 overseas. Add $25 for Olympus S45 clamp-on hood.

Pen Zuiko 60/1.5. Again, very clean. Front cap AND original metal hood (screw-on, not pictured). eBay wants crazy prices for this, let's say $600, $15 insured shipping in US, $50 insured shipping overseas, and see where that gets us.

X

xarly9922

I am withdrawing the 60/1.5 and Pen-to-m4/3 adapter. A36 filter, extension tube set, and FT body are still available.
Hi,
I'm interesred about the 60. How much cost to ship to Spain? Could you send me some photos? Do you have the rear and front caps?
My emaik is [email protected]
Thanks!