The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cabin (Mamiya) Loupe PL-367

This is an item from the pre-digital era. To me, there has never been, nor will there ever be, a better way to view color images than to do so on a good light box, with a great transparency, and with a great loupe. It doesn't get any better than that.

If you still have lots of medium format or panoramic transparencies and want to view them on a light box, this is a great loupe. 3X power. Very clean. One-owner--I bought it in 2000 or 2001, back when I had a Hasselblad XPan. Use this to evaluate your chromes. Included is the black cap for the eye piece, the loupe, and both opaque (for viewing transparencies on a light box) and translucent hoods. I remember paying nearly $250 for this. I will sell it for $125 plus $8 postage (USPS Priority Mail) in the CONUS. Payment via Paypal only.

I can photograph the loupe, and the box, if you need to see photos.