The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bronica RF645, body, 45/4 & 100/4.5, all Mint-

srtiwari

I no longer get time to use this beautiful camera, and must make some $$ for others.

$600 Bronica Rf 645 body, truly mint condition. Even though a few years old, looks and works like new. Had it CLA'd a few years ago to correct alignment. All functions work fine, no issues. Comes with Box and manual.

$400 Bronica RF 645 45mm F4 lens, with Finder, in original Boxes for both, caps, and dedicated bayonet hood. Rear cap a bit scuffed, no other marks, focus smooth, f-stops crisp, Glass flawless.

$750 Bronica RF645 100mm F4.5 lens, somewhat hard to find, also works perfectly, smooth focus, and crisp f-stops, glass spotless. Comes in soft cloth case, never had a box for it.

I am in Vero Beach, Florida, and the items will ship from here.
Those familiar with it know this system to be great way to get into Medium format, in a small sized body and lenses.

I ship most places at cost. Will only ship insured. Please add 3% for Paypal (4% if International).
Do not really want it back, but will accept if description not fit the items.
I have bought and sold too much here, and on EBay as Kerichokid.