The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon S2 black dial & 35/1.8 W-Nikkor-C (S-mount) & 28/3.5 SC Skopar (S-mount)

maddoc

FS: Nikon S2 black dial & 35/1.8 W-Nikkor-C (S-mount) & 28/3.5 SC Skopar (S-mount)

NIPPON KOGAKU TOKYO Nikon S2 "black dial" SN # 6183519. This camera was bought from Shintaro who used the camera himself and modified it with a Nikon F titanium shutter. So no holes and worn shutter curtains, the F shutter is known for long-live and reliability.

All shutter speeds appear to work exactly, I haven't tested the flash synchronization with this camera, though.

The VF is clear and free from haze, the RF patch is very good visible and focus spot on (tested with 105/2.5 and 50/1.5 wide open). focus-wheel operates very smooth, focus scale is marked in feet. The Nikon S2 has only one frame line for the 50mm focal length. For all other focal length an additional VF is required (similar to the screwmount Leicas).

There is no light leak and the original leather covering is intact and looks very good. The silver chrome has many small scratches (bottom-part) and some bright marks. There is one small dent on the front plate below the focus wheel and two dents on both sides of the top-plate above the strap lugs.

The camera comes with a Cosina Voigtlander plastic s-mount body cap.

Asking price is 38.000 JPY

Nippon Kogaku Japan 3.5cm 1:1.8 W-Nikkor-C, SN # 353820. This is a vintage 35mm S-mount wide-angle lens. I bought this lens from RFF member jonmanjiro a couple of month ago.

The focus is smooth and well damped, the aperture has firm click-stops. Aperture blades are free from oil and show only marginal signs of wear.

From visual inspection the optics is free from haze, separation or fungus, there are some light cleaning marks on the front element and the rear element appears to be free from any marks. There is one dent in the aperture ring at the f/1.8 - f/2.0 position so a 48mm shade can not be mounted (same for the original Nikkor shade). There is also a very slight dent at the shroud protecting the rear element.

The black focus ring shows a lot of paint (coating ?) wear, focus scale is in feet.

The lens comes with an older version Nikon 43mm front cap, a 43mm Kenko MC UV SL-39 screw-in filter and an aluminum Zeiss Ikon Stuttgart S-mount rear-cap.

Asking price is 45.000JPY

Cosina Voigtlander 28mm 1:3.5 SC Skopar (S-mount). Only 300 or so made from this lens in S-mount ? Very nice performing and small lens, makes a good kit with a CV 50/2.5 Heliar lens.

The lens has a very smooth focus and aperture setting with firm click-stops. I can't see any signs of wear, however the previous owner seems to did not have liked the white front ring engravings and removed the white ink from "Voigtlander" and "SC Skopar".

The lens comes with original box, papers (including price tag "55.000JPY", the removable focus steering wheel, tiny screw-in lens hood and cap that goes over the lens hood. A B W 43mm 415 UV screw-in filter is also included.

Asking price is 19.000JPY

All prices include international shipping with Japan Post, EMS (insurance and with tracking number). Paypal is fine for me (I take the fees) and currency conversion can be done in Paypal.

I will sell to the first person confirming "I will take it". Please feel free to ask any questions by PM or email.

NO TRADES AT THE MOMENT

Nikon S2

3.5cm W-Nikkor-C vintage (S-mount)

28mm 1:3.5 SC Skopar (S-mount)

maddoc

Re: FS: Nikon S2 black dial & 35/1.8 W-Nikkor-C (S-mount) & 28/3.5 SC Skopar (S-mount

Price reduced ....

Nikon S2 38.000JPY -> 36.000JPY
3.5cm 1:1.8 W-Nikkor-C 45.000JPY -> 43.000JPY
28/3.5 SC Skopar 19.000JPY -> 16.000JPY

Somehow all photos in my original ad have vanished ... ?

Again: http://www.pbase.com/gsamj/gear_for_sale

maddoc

Re: FS: Nikon S2 black dial & 35/1.8 W-Nikkor-C (S-mount) & 28/3.5 SC Skopar (S-mount

Nikon S2 is SOLD now.

maddoc

3.5cm W-Nikkor-C 1:1.8 sold !

maddoc

28/3.5 SC Skopar also SOLD now !