The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN) Leica/Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 Macro m43

Roel

Hi there

I have a MINT Leica/Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 Mega OIS macro lens for sale. The glass is perfect condition (no marks, rubs, fungus) and it functions properly. There are no marks on the body either. It was purchased in Canada from an authorized Panasonic dealer.

I am selling it as I rarely use it... my 20/1.7 is permanently mounted on my GF1 (I prefer that focal length).

Included in the sale are the original items:

- the lens itself
- front/rear caps
- lens hood
- manual
- pouch
- original box

Price is $725 Canadian dollars including shipping within Canada/ConUS (the Canadian dollar is at par with the US dollar) . I accept Paypal - if a Canadian buyer can pay with Interac's Email Money Transfer (EMT), that would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you require more information or wish to purchase.

Happy new year!