The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica I converted to III, Leica M6 Wetzlar Classic

wjlapier

For sale a couple of Leica camera bodies.

All prices include shipping and all fees. Everything will be shipped USPS, some Priority Mail, other First Class. No international sales this time.

Leica I converted to III ( I believe ). Camera was CLA'd by Youxin Ye last year. He replaced curtains and adjusted speeds. He said not to use lower speeds on knob on front. He didn't have the parts to fix it. Cleaned RFer window. Patch is fine, but not as contrasty as some. Very smooth action. I'll include a 50/3.5 Elmar. The lens is more of a give away. It's in OK condition, but could maybe use a lube. Generic front cap for lens. $300

61051front by wjlapier, on Flickr

61051top by wjlapier, on Flickr

61051back by wjlapier, on Flickr

Finally, my Wetzlar Leica M6 classic. Recent CLA by Leica NJ. They also installed MP style black chrome levers--advance, rewind, and preview. I'm only selling this body because I bought myself a M7, but not really sure I want to sell, so act fast! Comes with body cap, strap, clamshell case, and outer box. I'll also include receipt from Leica with returned parts. $1350

Any questions, lmk.

Bill