The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon Sale. 5D MK II,85L II,35L,135L,70-200L F2.8 IS,300L F4 IS,24-40L

dhanu

Hi all,

This is a huge Canon sale. I have the following items for sale

5D MK II : Excellent condition. No scratches or marks on the camera. I think it has 8k shutter count. Comes with everything including box, manuals etc. And also included Canon Eg-S Focusing Screen along with the original focusing screen.
Asking $2100 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

35L F/1.4: Excellent condition. Glass is clean. Show very little wear on the lens barrel. No dings or dents. Comes with everything including front cap, back cap, lens bag, box and hood. Date code is UT0703
Asking $1175 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

85L F/1.2 MK II : Excellent condition. Glass is clean. No dings of dents. Comes with everything including front cap, back cap, lens bag, box and hood. Date code is UU1204
Asking $1650 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

135L F/2 : Excellent condition. Glass is clean. No dings of dents. Comes with everything including front cap, back cap, lens bag, box(bar code cut) and hood. Date code is UT1105
Asking $875 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

24-70L F/2.8. Excellent condition. Glass is clean. No dings of dents. Comes with everything including front cap, back cap, lens bag, box and hood. Date code is UW0512
Asking $1025 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

70-200L F/2.8 IS MK I. Excellent condition. Glass is clean. No dings of dents. Comes with lens coat. Comes with everything including front cap, back cap, lens bag, box and hood. Date code is UV0715
Asking $1575 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

300L F/4 IS.Excellent condition. Glass is clean. No dings of dents. I don't have box for this lens. But I have the lends bag that comes with this lens. Date code is US0304.
Asking $975 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

100 F/2.8 Macro. Like brand new. Took less than 50 pictures with this. Comes with everything.
Asking $425 including Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

Pictures are posted at the following link

http://dpitani.zenfolio.com/p712989882

Couldn't take the pictures of the camera I don't have another camera with me.

Please PM me with questions. Please no low ball offers.