The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Nikon 18-35D

svx94

Nikon Ultra Wide Zoom Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D ED-IF AF
This lens is in Like New condition, and you will have hard time to tell the difference from a new one. Best deal for full frame ultra wide. All original retail package:
- Lens
- box
- packing material w/paper
- lens caps
- lens hood
Still 2+ years warranty left. Glass is protected with UV from day one (not included). Image is sharp, focus dead on. Really the best value for a full frame ultra wide.

$360 net to me. (a new one from B&H cost $609.95) Shipping is from MN 55129, and I can bring to NYC since I am travelling on business every week. Local deal is prefered. Ship to US/Canada only. Accept return if you are not 100% satisfied (and that's why I insist buyer pay the shipping to avoid abuse).

Trade idea is welcomed (I have 24-120G, 105VR and Tamron 70-300 VC, SB600 flashes), The following items:
I can consider trade for the following items in good condition:
1. Nikon short mount Nikkor-P lens, 105mm/f4.0 P or 135mm/f4.0 Q
2. Pentax Bellows Takumar 100mm F4, or other brand bellow lens
3. Nikon EL lens (enlargement) 135mm/5.6 etc;
4. Muslin back drop backgrounds (for formal portrait, etc.);
5. a quality M39 to Nikon F Mount adapter

I will put an used Nikon PB-4 bellows (shift, swivel head) for sale/trade as soon as I replace its old damaged bellows.

I also have some low value items but generally won't consider selling them individually (not worth the effort to go to the post office). Would like to trade for a Lowepro Technical Harness.
1. Hoya HMC Super 58mm UV with Hoya box;
2. Hoya 55mm cPL
3. Canon 58mm USM lens cap
4. Several Canon 55mm old model lens caps and UV filters
5. S&W 67-77mm step-up ring; (nice to share your expensive 77mm ND, CPL filters with smaller lens)
6. S&W 72-77mm step-up ring; (nice to share your expensive 77mm ND, CPL filters with smaller lens)
7. DOMKE PhoTOGS camera vest, size S.
8. Stroboframe Camera Flip Flash Bracket

My web site is down and I can't post pictures, but they are available upon request. It is Like New.

Email me at svx94 at yahoo if you are interested. Thanks for watching!