Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: IR Converted Canon Rebel Xt, Tamron 28-300, Zeiss 2.8/35 + EOS adapter

Post Thanks / Like

FS: IR Converted Canon Rebel Xt, Tamron 28-300, Zeiss 2.8/35 + EOS adapter

It's the new year so I'm fulfilling one resolution which is to find a good home for things that I'm not using -- so here's a great starter kit for someone who wants to get into using a dedicated IR system (I'm now not using this system as I recently converted a spare 5D to IR ).

If possible, I would like to keep this system together as a single lot and sell it all to one bidder -- but if that doesn't work, then after 48 hours I'll split into three separate lots. I'm asking $750 inc. paypal and shipping in CONUS for all three items taken together>

1: Canon Rebel Xt converted to dedicated IR by MaxMax at 715 nm about 3 1/2 years ago (http://www.maxmax.com/IRCameraConversions.htm); with charger, spare battery, and remote control (Canon RS60-E3). Everything works fine -- if you want to see photos produced by this camera, go to my web-site: www.johneatonphotography.com and navigate to the "Infrared: Landscape" portfolio, almost all the photos here were shot with this system (except those from the Pinnacles).

2: Tamron AF Aspherical XR Di LD IF 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 Macro Zoom in excellent condition, with filter, front & rear caps and shade -- a great compact, light zoom -- glass is clear, no marks.

3: Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f2.8 C/Y mount, latest MM made in Japan (green '22' aperture marking), with C/Y to EOS adapter, filter, front & rear caps, and original Contax G11 soft (rubber) shade. An excellent performer as a prime lens on this system; in very good condition, glass is clear, normal wear marks on the barrel.

$750, including paypal and CONUS shipping for all three!
    Last edited by johneaton; 8th September 2013 at 18:07.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: IR Converted Canon Rebel Xt, Tamron 28-300, Zeiss 2.8/35 + EOS adapter

OK, as there isn't much interest in the system as a whole, I'll offer the components, as follows:

1: Canon Rebel Xt, dedicated IR, with charger, spare battery and RS60-E3 remote control: $350

2: Tamron f3.5-6.3 28-300mm XR Di LD IF, EOS mount, excellent condition, with filter, caps & shade: $200

3: Zeiss Distagon f2.8/35mm (MM series), with EOS adapter, G11 shade, filter & caps: $250

All prices include PayPAl and CONUS shipping.

Also, I'll reduce the package price for the complete system to $725.

Post Thanks / Like

bump

Post Thanks / Like

Zeiss 2.8/35 is SOLD

Post Thanks / Like

OK, price reductions to move the remaining items ......

1: Canon Xt IR $325
    2: Tamron 28-300 $170

Post Thanks / Like

Canon Xt IR is SOLD

Post Thanks / Like

bump

any interest in the Tamron 28-300 before it goes to ebay??