The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mola, X-Rite, MonoPod Mount+Kirk Clamp

robmac

FS: Mola, Profoto, X-Rite, MonoPod Mount+Clamp

Have for sale the following. Prices include shipping anywhere in NA by Canada Post Normal Post. Payment by PP or via EMT if in Canada.

Profoto 75mm Dome (older style 101533).
Frosted and UV coated (-300K vs frosted and uncoated). Note is older style with vent holes vs slots. Great shape, no cracks, etc. US$150 (essentially $130 pre-shipping) shipped and PP'd.

X-Rite i1 Display2 Colorimeter screen profiling kit.
In box, software included, works like a charm. US$150 (essentially $130 pre shipping).

A Monopod swivel and clamp kit comprising a Manfrotto 3232 (now called the 234) and a Kirk QR clamp.
Essentially a DIY version of: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/555294-REG/Kirk_MPA_1_MPA_1_Swivel_Tilt_Monopod.html with following differences:

The Kirk clamp has been drilled-out and chamfered to bolt to the 3232 with a stainless 1/4-20 hex bolt vs using a threaded clamp and clamp is older style w/o a built-in level. Works well, solid, and 3232 included normal Manfrotto 1/4-20 //3/8-16 mounting 'bolt' as well. New units are $99, asking US$65 shipped and PP'd.

Mola Opal Glass Diffuser + Stabilizing Ring. Fits any Mola dish, like new shape. No mounting hardware (should be with your dish). New are $80, asking $65 shipped and PP'd.

Preference will be given to folks buying >1 item as shipping costs will be lower (and a suitable discount given). Emails please. References here, on FM as Conner999 or on Ebay as Kumara999.

robmac

Re-looking at my ad, my pricing verbiage above may be a little confusing.

-Mola & Manfrotto units SOLD
-Profoto dome & X-Rite, $150 shipped and PP'd in NA, offshore no worries, but need to discuss shipping.