The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 21mm Summilux

richardman

I need to free up fund... to buy new gear :) (LoL, like no one else has done it before). Excellent condition 21 Summilux. No VF included, but otherwise, includes box, 2 caps and everything else that comes with the package.

The glass is pristine without flaws. The body has 3-4 small bright marks as can be seen on the photos.

$4999.99 including Shipping to CONUS and no additional paypal fee.

richardman

Hi Alan, something is screwy with the GetDPI PM system? According to the mail notification log, you are the 2nd person to say "I'll take it." Icemanh is the first. However, I do not see your actual message i the GetDPI inbox?

I am waiting for icemanh to send money. If he backs out, then the lens is yours. I also send email to your @gmail address. Please check there as well.

Thanks.

richardman

SOLD! Alan, Iceman's offer did come first. Sorry. I guess because I posted 4AM PST (yes, I work strange hours :) ) He being in HK saw the message first. Sorry and good luck finding another one. The Summilux is very sweet!