The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 70-300mm VR

G

GroovyGeek

I am selling my Nikon AF-S VR 70-300mm VR. This includes the lens, 67mm UV filter, hood, front and rear caps and pouch. I cannot find the box at this time.

The lens optics are excellent with snappy aperture blades, no marks or scratches on the elements, internal or external fungus. Cosmetically the lens is also excellent with no external scratches or dings of any kind. While inspecting the lens in preparation for the sale I noticed a VERY slight irregularity in the plastic next to the front element. It is difficult to see and does not show well in photos, I have circled it in red in the third image below (it is on the plastic, not on the glass, and is barely visible as a thin bright line). I inspected a demo lens at my local store and it has the exact same thing so it must be normal, but I have not noticed it on any of my other lenses and am disclosing it here.

Images taken with this lens can be seen here, here, here, and here. You are welcome to inspect full-size JPEGs of these, just PM me with an email address and I will send them to you.

Price is $360 net to me and includes shipping. Images from the lens are below.

G

GroovyGeek

Offers? Please make them reasonable, I don't want to have give business to the Big Bad Auction Site.