The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Leica 50 rigid and 21 f/2.8

CedMan

Hello, I'm selling my two of my leica collection:

(1) Leica Elimarit 21mm f/2.8 $1600 net to me
This Leica Elmarit-M 21mm F2.8 M bayonet mount lens is in excellent condition cosmetically, mechanically working perfectly and optically clean and clear. I have the original box, a rear cap, and also the matching hood not pictured.

(20 Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 Rigid $500 net to me
This Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2.0 M bayonet mount lens is in excellent condition, mechanically working perfectly and optically clean and clear. I have the rear cap, front Leica cap included.

Buyer pays paypal / real shipping fee.

I'm in GTA area and I can ship anywhere, if you are in the US I can ship from the US to expedite shipping since I travel to US for work often.

Thanks for looking, please PM for interests.

R

RF_newbie

I know this guy may be new to GETDPI but, i paid this Cedric $528.90 net Personnel payment on Jan 10th and he made a Shipping label. 21hrs later i got a canceled shipping label notice and a refund stating 4-6 days until refund clears,and this note on the refund: Note from merchant
"Hello. Unfortunately, I have accidentally dropped the lens while packing it and cracked the front element, that leave me no choice but to cancel the transaction and refund the money to you. Sorry about that." Then i asked him for a picture because i still might take it and he said he had "already dropped it off at a local shop and probably would not sell it after all."
To make a long story short, i gave him the asking price and then he backed out and sold to someone else i believe. And on TOP OF THAT i have to wait 6 days for a REFUND?
BE CAREFUL

CedMan

John. I have told you that I broke the lens by accident, it was the truth, I already lost a lens and fees from paypal as a result of currency exchange. I immediately issue a refund to you after the incident, that was the best I can do. About the refund, I actually called paypal immediately telling them I will use my credit card to pay you back so that you do not have to go thru the wait. But they will not do it, and they also told me that the refund has been issued and there is no way I can stop it since it's already in process. You could have very much contacted me about this to sort it out without going thru public forum about these matter. In any case, it was an unfortunate incident for both yourself and me, I can't be more sorry about it.