The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] CV50/1.5 and CV75/2.5

Jonas

Up for sale is this Cosina Voigtländer Color-Heliar 75/2.5 Black LTM:

Condition; Very very good. The lens comes with original hood (they usually do) no scratches, no dust, original un-scratched front cap (that's not every day) and no brassing (very rare, or new then).

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box when delivered (original hood and caps).

Price: EUR 240, shipping is EUR 25,

Taxes and such: I'm in Sweden so any EU buyer will not pay anything more for taxes or custom fees. Anyone else - I don't know but no such fees are included in the price.

Then I also have this Silver CV 50/1.5 LTM lens. It has served me well but is now looking for a new home:

Condition; Very good. The glass elements are all looking good, there are no scratches or anything else. There are some, but few and small, dust particles inside the lens. From what I can see they have not affected any images; the lens is top notch and as sharp and contrasty as we expect a CV 50/1.5 to be. No mechanical problems.

What's included: The lens, the box and everything that was in the box when delivered (original hood and caps).

Price: EUR 345, shipping is EUR 25,

Taxes and such: I'm in Sweden so any EU buyer will not pay anything more for taxes or custom fees. Anyone else - I don't know but no such fees are included in the price.

Contact me if interested in buying the lens, my PM in-box is open.

Jonas

Jonas

If there is something wrong with my prices, just let me know, send me a PM. I'm not impossible.

Jonas

Before forgetting about them I'll post new lowered prices:

CV 50/1.5 Chrome LTM: EUR 315, shipping is EUR 25
CV 75/2.5 Black LTM: EUR 210, shipping is EUR 25

PM me if interested.

Jonas

Both lenses are still available. The prices are the same as four days ago:

CV 50/1.5 Chrome LTM: EUR 315, shipping is EUR 25
CV 75/2.5 Black LTM: EUR 210, shipping is EUR 25

PM me if interested.

/Jonas