The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD. Nikon D300 1450.00 shipped

clay stewart

I bought this a couple of months ago and it has about 2K clicks on the shutter. It still looks new, other than a couple small marks on the plastic screen protector. Works perfectly. It comes with blank warranty card and original B and H receipt. I'll take a check or money order and ship when it clears. I've sold stuff here as well as on FM and P.O.T.N. if you need references.

I really like this camera and it makes beautiful images, but I finally got a Olympus E420 and pancake, yesterday, which is more of the size camera and lens I like to use, so I need to sell this.
Thanks Clay

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Re: F.S. Nikon D300 1450.00 shipped

A friend of mine is looking for a D300. Please contact me so I can put the two of you in touch. Thanks.

D

dlew308

I'm surprised it's still for sale at that price. Did you try selling it on FM?

D

dlew308

I signed up for once month just to sell off my D200. Then I cancelled after that :)

It was worth the $5 for a month to sell it there.

No, I never upgraded to the sellers subscription, when they changed it. I may have to do that one of these days.

clay stewart

I signed up for once month just to sell off my D200. Then I cancelled after that :)

It was worth the $5 for a month to sell it there.
I finally broke down and paid the subscription. The camera is sold, thanks everyone.