The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: MINT Nikon D3 & extras $3000

denisavu

I don't like to do this but my back is misbehaving and I am switching to a lighter body. Anyway, I am selling a mint D3 with 18385 clicks. The LCD has been protected with the Hoodman screen protector since the first day. Used sparingly to shoot my daughter's ballet since 2/2008, it has performed exemplary for me in this way. It is a USA body purchased from a US Nikon dealer, whose warranty card is still blank. It will come with the box and all the accessories that was packaged by Nikon (only the body, Capture NX and charger have been used - the rest is still in sealed plastic).

I will include the DK-17M magnifier and 2X8GB CF card in the sale. The price is firm at $3000 net to me. I will package well and ship promptly to a confirmed Paypal address, signature required. I prefer Paypal Gift option, or please add 3% for credit cards. I have great feedback on FM and perfect feedback on eBay under user espace-3.

Thank you.