The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Konica's Famed UC Hexanon: A rare opportunity for a classic

Leicadoc

The Konica UC Hexanon 35/2.0 LTM combines an ultrasharp image, great speed and bokeh, very similarly to the version 4 Summicron. I bought this one (one of 1000) from Mike Tuomey a little over a year ago, and it is a stellar performer. I am wanting just a bit more speed for lower light, so this one is going. It has been great on my M8, and now, on my M9.
It is in superb shape, no dust or marks. I dropped the front lens cover the week after I got it, and it landed on the only pebble in 50 acres, so there is a small ding on the front. Obviously, the lens was on the M8 at the time. It comes with the standard 35-50 adapter, no extra up-charge, as well as the original leatherette bag, hood, and rear cap.
I am asking 1275.00 US including PayPal and shipping/insurance in the CONUS.
I would consider sending this to Canada for an increase in the shipping to cover the extra.
This is a rare opportunity.
Sample photos are available on my website, with links on request.

rsolti13

Re: Konica's Famed UC Hexanon: A rare opportunity for a classic

wow...this is tempting glass from a great seller. GLWS Michael

Leicadoc

Thanks, Ryan...
It sure looked good on that M8 when I had it...
Did a nice job, too.

Leicadoc

Superb piece, and priced considerably lower than I paid for it..

Leicadoc

Sample image with Leica M8.
Remember, M/LTM adapter also included.

Leicadoc

The sweet UC Hexanon is sold to Jorge.
Many thanks...