The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Leica 28mm f2 Cron Asph Silver Boxed 6-bit Flawless!

D&A

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. The e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

I recently sold some equipment here and there is some feedback in the feedback section (Getdpi) as well as the usual 10 years and 1300 perfect feedbacks on bay (as well as the other usual forums.

I'm contemplating selling some Leica & Nikon gear to fund a project and future equipment. The Nikon gear will be listed in a different feeler. I would have to have interest in the sale of everything in order to go ahead. At this time I'm only interested in Serling outright for cash, no trades.

1. Leica 28mm f2 Summicron Asph in the extremely hard to find and rare Silver color. The lens is boxed, 6-bit coded packed with everything that Leica packs with the lens new, such as all caps, case, hood, hood cap, paperwork etc. Lens shows virtually no signs of any use, inside or out and looks and performs absolutely flawlessly.
Price would be (because of the hard to find Silver color of the lens and condition) $3395.00 (Paypal gift) plus shipping.

Please le me know of your interest. Thanks.

Dave (Dave)

Please e-mail me if interested in any of these items. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

J

jdpigott

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. The e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

I recently sold some equipment here and there is some feedback in the feedback section (Getdpi) as well as the usual 10 years and 1300 perfect feedbacks on bay (as well as the other usual forums.

I'm contemplating selling some Leica & Nikon gear to fund a project and future equipment. The Nikon gear will be listed in a different feeler. I would have to have interest in the sale of everything in order to go ahead. At this time I'm only interested in Serling outright for cash, no trades.

1. Leica 28mm f2 Summicron Asph in the extremely hard to find and rare Silver color. The lens is boxed, 6-bit coded packed with everything that Leica packs with the lens new, such as all caps, case, hood, hood cap, paperwork etc. Lens shows virtually no signs of any use, inside or out and looks and performs absolutely flawlessly.
Price would be (because of the hard to find Silver color of the lens and condition) $3395.00 (Paypal gift) plus shipping.

Please le me know of your interest. Thanks.

Dave (Dave)

Please e-mail me if interested in any of these items. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)
Dave, if the lens is still available, I am interested. Please email me your price @ [email protected]

D&A

Hi All,

At this time I have decided to hold onto the lens for the time being while I think about and determine what my revamped lens line-up will be. Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me with their interest.

Dave (D&A)

thrice

Dave, if you decide you want to add a 25 Biogon (silver with hood and finder), 35 C-Biogon (silver) and 35/1.2 Nokton (black), all mint, all with boxes etc as new, I will happily trade them for your Summicron (plus cash to you) :p
Obviously if they don't fit into your revamped lineup I'll continue to put them to good use until I can afford a Summicron, but gosh the silver is pretty :)

rcerick

Don't trade those three lenses. I have all three, and they are terrific. I don't have a 35 Cron, however.
Rich

thrice

I know they're good :) I just really want a 28 Cron and just spent all my disposable income (and then some) on large format kit. I can always re-buy these lenses but a silver 28 cron won't come around too often.

D&A

Hi Daniel,

Thats an exceptional collection of incredably performing lenses. I used to own the CV 35mm f1.2 (in silver no less) and it's still one of my all time favorites, as is many of the Zeiss lenses. I'm still kicking myself for not having purchased you 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M!
For now I've settled on a 35mm and a 21mm. As great (and I mean great) as the 25mm Biogon is, for some reason I've never gotten along very much with 24mm focal length when used with a rangefinder body. I've either stepped up to 28mm or 35mm or down to 21mm, depending on the subject. I appreciate your kind offer and I too would think twice before trading/selling any of those lenses. To this day, I often wondered if I might repurchase the CV 35mm f1.2, and might when funds are more than sufficient. Oh how I wish money grew on trees...I'd plant a whole grove of them and promise to water and take care of them all day long :). Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

blimey

keep it Dave. I sold mine last week and regretted it a bit. But life is calling. I'll get it back one day.

D&A

Hi Blimey,

Very good advice regarding selling beloved lenses and regretting it....but as most of us know, it's hard to keep it all, especially when something else important (and pricey) comes along. That's why I suggested a solution that would work....a grove of money trees....preferably one that bares $100 bills :) .

Dave (D&A)