The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 500CM 150 CF T* 80 CF T*

Karlo

Hi all,

as recently I planned on stepping into the medium format. Before i purchased my phase one kit from CaptureIntegration I had a hassy kit spoken for.
Now it also arrived and i just don't see myself using it that much that i should keep it.

I have for sale:
500 CM - mint-
WLF - EX-
A12 back - mint-
Zeiss 80mm CF T * mint
+ MC UV filter for it and a focusing handle both lens capa
Zeiss 150mm CF T* ex ( has slight barell wear and marks on hood mount) front lens cap only

all lens glass is pristine.

The body and back work perfectly, the lens glass is perfect the shutters seem to be working no lag or damaged blades that i can see/hear.
I am from Croatia, i can arrange local pickup in north Italy, Austria, Germany, Slovenia And Hungary. If you live somewhere else i will send via fedex insured.

PM me if you are interested or want to ask something .

Thanks

Karlo

1400$ but open to offers. sorry i was converting from my currency and forgot to paste the results.

Karlo

Still available. As noted before i can arrange local pickup in some EU countries but will ship worldwide via Fedex or EMS.