The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica R9 and Nikon D7000 and grip

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Selling off my remaining R gear...

R9 body, near mint with a few scratches on the exposure adjustment lever. Complete in box with papers, instruction book, and Passport USA warranty until 2011 (June if I remember correctly). Includes large rubber eyecup. This body has a plain screen with microprism and a DMR crop lines. (I don't have the original stock screen unfortunately; I put it in an R8 when I sold it, while the R8 when I bought it came with a DMR screen.) There's really not much to show here, the I just took photos mainly to show the scratches on the lever. No damage of any sort on the inside. I'm not sure if the passport warranty can be transfered, but if not I'll help sort out any issues. $1000 Photos

Vario-Elmar 35-70/4 ROM. Operates smoothly, clean insides, a few minor signs of use. Includes lens, cap for lens, and original screw-in hood. $500 Photos

Macro-Elmarit 60/2.8, cammed. Operates smoothly, clean inside, user cosmetics - few small dings and brassing. Magnification up to 1:2. Includes lens and caps. $400 Photos

Macro-Adapter-R, basically an extension tube designed to bring the Macro 60 to 1:1. Clean looking. No caps. $80 with the Macro 60, $100 otherwise since it saves me on shipping. Photos

Apo-Extender-R 2x EX+ (mint except the lettering is ever so lightly faded), with Leica leather ship/storage case and caps. $600

Apo-Extender-R 1.4x "For R 2.8/280" EX+ (very slight signs of use), with Leica leather ship/storage case and caps. Despite the labelling works brilliantly on the 280/4, with no real discernible image degradation - crisp and clear even wide open. $600

Prices include paypal fees and ground shipping (USPS for sub $100 items) in the US.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
FS: Nikon D7000 and Grip

Nikon D7000

In excellent condition. Rear screen cover a little worn with fine surface scratches, but the screen itself is like new. Corners and edges show slight buffing on careful, close inspecion. Lightly used. I see no dust in the viewfinder. Includes: camera, battery, charger, U.S. charger plug, manuals, original packaging. Excludes: possibly some cable (USB? Video?). USA unit. I'm the original owner. This camera has been sent to Nikon for focus adjustment and came back spot on. Actuations: 1992. $675. Includes paypal fees and UPS ground shipping.

Nikon MB-D11

Vertical grip for D7000. Shows some slight wear, similar to the camera (it practically lived on the camera and I took it off only to box and sell). Includes the standard AA and EN-EL15 inserts and manual. $125. Includes paypal fees and UPS ground shipping.