The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Epson R-D1s with Original Epson Full-Body case + Extras

carlosecpf

Unfortunately I am letting this camera go... This camera introduced me to the art of rangefinder photography and I got totally hooked.

This is R-D1s is in great condition, I would rate it 9 out 10, showing minimum wear and paint loss. I tried my best to show any signs of wear on the pictures. in the bottom, the four tiny feet have paint loss.

The rangefinder is aligned and works great.

I am including in this bundle the following:

- 1 Epson RD-1s camera in its original box with original: battery, charger, CD and neck strap
- 2 generic batteries
- 1 Rare Megaperls 1.3x Viewfinder magnifier with built-in diopter
- Printed PDF Manual
- 1 1+ Diopter in case you don't want to use the magnifier
- Original Epson Full body case. I found this case to be awesome and accommodates well the camera plus my M-Rokkor 40mm with Hood or my Zeiss ZM 28mm mounted on the camera offering full protection. I also like that this case lets you replace the memory card through a lateral door, without the need of taking the camera off the case.
- 8 High-speed 2GB cards: 3 Panasonic class 6, 3 Sony Class 4 and 2 SanDisk UltraII. Because the R-D1 only accepts cards up to 2GB and those cards are hard to find and pricey today, I am throwing them in this bundle as well. They are great cards and never failed on me.

You can check some pictures taken with this very camera here: www.carlospessoa.com

I am asking $1450 net to me + shipping. I am based in NYC.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay. My user name there is carlospessoa.

PS: Lens not included

Last edited:
J

JKunkel

I bought the R-D1s from Carlos. The R-D1s that Carlos sold is better than he represented it to be, when opening the box there was only faint evidence that the camera and accessories had ever been used.

Thanks again Carlos for taking the time to walk me through how to use the camera functions.

-Josh

carlosecpf

Thanks for the kind words, Josh. I was a pleasure meeting you today.
It was great doing business with you.
I am confident that this great camera will not let you down.