The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A55 kit , Zeiss 16-80 and E mount (NEX) 18-200

Terry

Selling Sony gear....I still really like the results I get with Sony but I need to put together a kit for a Safari and for that I am going in a different direction.

Almost new barely used A55 with kit lens. Kit lens has never been opened or used. Box and all contents included. $775 including paypal and shipping in US (B&H $850)

Like new alpha mount Zeiss 16-80mm f3.5-4.5 $680 including paypal and shipping in US. (B&H $750)

Excellent condition Sony E mount 18-200 box and all contents $725 including paypal and shipping in the US (B&H $800) SOLD

I am traveling and can furnish pictures on Wednesday night. I can ship all items on Thursday.

Last edited:
A

ageezee

Still available? How long have you had it? how many clicks?