The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leicadoc's M8/MP survival kit.

Leicadoc

OK, so you have your M9, or your "new to me" MP/M6, and you have your cherished Leica pre-aspheric Summilux 35.
But you don't have a hood for the 'lux. Or you need to add one to put your UV/IR cut filter in so you can shoot the lux on your M8. Here's you solution. This user hood, which I bought from Kevin's cameras last year, has seen use, but it's a HOOD, right? And the RIGHT hood...
Included here is a Leica 49mm UVa filter and a B & W neutral density filter, for those outdoor shots, when it's just too bright to shoot wide open. Remember, this hood will usually cost you 125-200 US, just because they are hard to find.
The filters are in great shape, and the hood is user.
This "fits-all" solution for your lux has you mostly covered, only needing UV-IR if you shoot an M8. If so, add your 49mm UV-IR.
As is seen in several threads here, this solution WORKS. The filter fits the hood almost perfectly in both cases. Yes, as you would expect, there is a minimum of motion inside the hood, but not sufficient to alter image. The slight "clink" lets you know the filter is there.
If you are looking for something to collect, do us both a favor and go ahead and pay the 300-400 bucks you'd need to fit this kit with collectible gear.
If you want to USE the 'lux with filters, send me a PM or email at
[email protected] and I'll send you my PayPal.
Shipment in the CONUS is included. If you don't live in the States, we'll have to discuss shipping, but I won't ship to a few countries in any situation.
PM me if questions, but this kit sells as a kit.
I have 279 positive ebay feedbacks, and have sold many things here and on getdpi.com. Others will vouch...
[/IMG]