The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3s DSLR Body, USA, Boxed LN+ Warrenty Flawless 4916 Act.

D&A

Hi All,

Before anything, permit me to request that you e-mail me with your possible interest as opposed to a PM, since answering PM's on my cell phone is very difficult. My e-mail address is IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com

For reference recently sold some equipment here On Getdpi and RRF and there is feedback in the respective feedback sections as well as my over 10 years with 100% 1300 perfect positives feedbacks on e-bay (as well as some other of the usual forums.)

I had a feeler out a few weeks ago (forgot to put "FS" in the title), but these are now definitely up for sale with some other items contemplated in the near future.

First Item is in this post is the Nikon D3s DSLR Body, and the second item which is found in a seperate FS post, is the Nikon 300 f2.8 G VRII lens, Boxed & New

Nikon D3s DSLR body is Boxed and LN +(USA), with only 4916 actuations! It was strictly used in the studio on a tripod and only gently handled by me. Flawless, not a mark anywheres and indistinguishable from brand new. Only the actual body was removed from the original box and not a single other item inside the box was removed or touched except for momentary to take the images below. Other then these low actuations (shots), the camera in all ways would pass as brand new. A Giottos LCD Glass cover to protect the rear LCD was attached immediately upon taking the camera out of its box for the first time, so the LCD is perfect (as is the one on top and smaller one in back).

Price would be $4695.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping on this often out-of stock body which sells for hundreds more at low legitimate mail order prices.

The Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR II lens which is listed in a second post with images, is priced at $ 5295.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping, which saves hundreds off the low legitimate mail order price for this lens.

*** If both items are purchased at the same time, I will take off an additional $340.00 off the posted combined prices, which would then put the price of both items together at $9650.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping. Normally the low legitimate mail order price for these two items combined would be $10,998.00 (plus shipping) , but purchased here, my price is $9650.00 (Paypal gift) + shipping, which would save $1348.00 with nothing really different than purchasing new.

Please e-mail me (not PM) if interested in any of these items. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

I was just asked twice, if I would ship both the D3s and 300 f2.8 G VRII lens together (to save on shipping) or seperately. Personally if it was me, I would ship each item seperately but that choice is left up to the buyer.

Thanks!

Dave

D&A

Hi All,

I've decided to take an additional $100.00 off the posted price for this Nikon D3s Body.

The new price on this Ds3 with everything as described, is $4595.00, net to me + actual shipping costs.

If you decide to purchase this Body as well as my New Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR lens (listed in another FS posting), I will take off an additonal $250.00

The new price on both the Nikon D3s Body + Nikon 300 f2.8 G VR lens when purchased together, is $9395.00, net to me + actual shipping costs.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Oops, I called the lens in the post directly above, the 300 f2.8 G "VR" lens ...but just so there's no confusion, it's the 300 f2.8 G "VRII" lens, the most current lens in production.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

leicashot

Dave is an absolute stand up guy and very very honest. You can totally trust what he's saying when it comes to equipment. If I had the cash I'd buy it all up.

D&A

Leicashot, as I stated in my other "FS" posting, Leicashots, your ethusiastic comments and support are always greatly appreciated. Your talents as a photographer and well as a stand-up guy is always admired. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

I just wanted to mention that the D3s body has been SOLD! I really appreciate the coorispondence from everyone who had interest in purchasing this camera.

The NIkon 300 f2.8 G VR II lens is still available. The details are in a seperate FS posting.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)