The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black 50/2.8 Elmar-M 6-bit coded

4season

$675 net to me, price includes USA shipping. Perfect optics and mechanicals, factory 6-bit conversion. I'd rate cosmetics as 7.7/10 due to moderate paint loss and dents in the metal near rear lens element. Sent it in under Passport Warranty a number of years ago, and Leica touched it up but did not replace the part. Includes correct leather case, lens shade and black metal lens cap. Rear lens caps are functional but kind of rough (I'll include 2 of them).

Can also provide a B+W 39mm UV/IR filter for an additional $25. Good shape, no case.

Plastic lens cap shown in this photo is not included.

Correct black metal front lens cap and 2 beater rear lens caps.

If I didn't already have one I'd go for this. A lens with the virtues of both old & new, & a great take-it-everywhere-don't-worry-if-it-gets-dirty lens. And that's a very nice price for a coded one!

Kirk