The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica X1 Package

I am selling my Leica X1 Package (package only at this time). Everything is in excellent condition (except, the lens cap which shows minor sings of use) and includes all boxes, manuals, etc. that came with the items new.

Package includes:
Leica X1, silver (18420) - LR serial number has NOT been claimed
Leica X1 Bright Line 36mm Viewfinder (18707)
Leica X1 Leather Camera Case, Brown (18709)
Extra Leica X1 Battery (18706)

My price is $2040 for the package. This price includes PayPal fees and shipping CONUS.

I am only selling because I do not use it enough.

I have been letting this ad go down the page count because I am somewhat ambivalent about selling. However, it is time to get a little more serious about it.

PM replied to. I will sell the X1 by itself if someone wants just the camera. That would free up the finder and battery for you. I won't sell the finder and battery until the camera sells. Of course I prefer to sell everything as a package, but I am a bit flexible.