The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Nikon 135mm f/ 2.0 D-DC AF

pesto

I am offering my 135 f/2 for sale. It is in excellent+ condition and has none of the focusing problems that have occasionally been reported with certain samples this lens. Included are the original box, both Nikon caps, and all standard paperwork/ manuals. $1275 net to me including USA shipping and insurance.

pesto

Price Reduction: Nikon 135mm f/ 2.0 D-DC AF

I am offering my 135 f/2 for sale. It is in excellent+ condition and has none of the focusing problems that have occasionally been reported with certain samples this lens. Included are the original box, both Nikon caps, and all standard paperwork/ manuals. $1200 net to me including USA shipping and insurance. Pictures available upon request.