The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fotoman 617 w/ Schneider 90mm

Anders_HK

Fotoman 617 Mk-II (new condition) w/ Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulan Multi Coated – This is a sharp lens. :thumbs:

I purchased this camera new and have used it very little. From what I can tell there is a very small hairline scratch at back of film door measuring about 5mm long. That is all. The lens was purchased as used and is in excellent condition – no blemishes, no haze, no fungus, no scratch. Lens is perfect matched with camera, lens cone and helical focus. Viewfinder is delight to use. Also a Fotoman groundglass is included.
This is a superb 617 camera made to high quality which I bought just to experience 617 film, which is fun :D. It is a late Fotoman purchased just after they ceased fabrication.

Reviews:
http://www.gt-photography.com/articles/Fotoman 617 Review.pdf
http://www.felipesantander.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=57

These do not show up for sale often. Asking price is 1950 USD including lens as mounted, viewfinder, groundglass and Fotoman case as shown. :thumbs:

Please email or message me! :salute:

Payment by PayPal. I am in Hong Kong and will ship worldwide EMS insured which will cost around 60 USD additional. Recent sold my Mamiy 7 w/80mm through getdpi and it was delivered in USA 2.5 business days later, my M8 through l-camera-forum.com delivered in Canada about same fast.

Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Last edited:

Anders_HK

AVAILABLE + BUMP!!!

This is a killer camera for panoramic 617 film, with sharp Schneider 90mm lens :thumbs:

Any takers???

Waiting... :watch:

Anders_HK

This camera is now on Ebay until sells... Happy bidding! :)

Please make a search on Ebay using "fotoman" :thumbs:

Regards
Anders