The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 with Leica 14-50mm lens

Godfrey

Panasonic L1 with Vario-Elmarit-D 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 ASPH OIS lens

Continuing my equipment downsizing, I've decided to offer my Panasonic L1 kit for sale. This camera has produced a tremendous number of excellent quality photos for me. Its standard 14-50 mm lens is truly excellent quality and fits it very well. It has very natural and classic ergonomics controls as well as Live View and one of the best built-in flash unit setups ever.

The Panasonic L1 is a FourThirds format DSLR supporting 7.5 Mpixel resolution. It is fully compatible with all FourThirds SLR lenses from Olympus, Panasonic and Sigma. Lens mount adapters allow Olympus OM, Nikon F, Pentax K, Contax/Yashica, Leica R and other lenses to be used on it as well.

The camera and lens are provided in the original box with all cables, strap, lens pouch, manual, caps and battery charger/AC adapter. Three batteries are provided as well as the Panasonic cable remote, a Really Right Stuff tripod plate and a compact battery charger for travel. The camera firmware is updated to version 2.1, the last version available.

Everything is in excellent++ mechanical and cosmetic condition. There are a few small marks on body and lens from normal use. Asking $650 shipping/pp included in the USA (US Postal Service Priority Mail). Overseas buyers will pay the difference in insurance and shipping as well.

Questions, etc via PM or email to "godfreydigiorgi at me dot com" (replace spaces, 'at' and 'dot' appropriately).