The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RS: Leica R8, 50 Summilux-R, UV/IR Filter, Olympus XA-2, Hasselblad, Contax T2

bwong337

Tons of gear for sale!

All prices include shipping to CONUS.
Local pickup in Los Angeles available!

Quick overview of what's available:
1. Leica R8 - $600obo
2. Leica Summilux-R 50mm Lens (version 1) - $975obo
3. Leica 39mm UV/IR filter - $70obo
4. Contax T2 Titanium with box - $500obo
5. Olympus XA-2 with flash and box - $100 obo
6. Hasselblad 2000FC/M Gold 100th Anniversary edition - $3000obo* I'm really not sure what this is worth. It's worth a try here.

1. Black Leica R8 - $600obo
It's in really nice shape. The only problem is that the ISO up button is not aligned right, but still works perfectly.

2. 50mm 1.4 Summilux-R lens for the Leica R system. This will not work for the Leica M system. It comes with a hood and a lens cap that attaches to the tripod mount. It's got that legendary leica sharpness and bokeh.

$975obo This is a E55 size lens. This is version one. Serial number is: 2476009, making it a 1971 2+3 CAM. It's a pretty early version 1, i believe. This comes with a hood too.

It has a small speck on the rear element on the bottom left. It does not affect image quality. See sample images below.

Sample images using a Canon 5D
Wide Open:

3. Leica 39mm UV/IR filter - $70obo. It's the one on the right.

The next 3 cameras are my late father's. I'm selling it for my mom so the proceeds from the sale doesn't go to me.

4. Contax T2 Titanium camera - $500obo. Comes with everything in the picture. I shot a roll on it and it turned out great! Fantastic point and shoot camera with a Zeiss lens! It's in mint condition.

5. Olympus XA-2 with flash -$100obo. It comes with everything you see here. It's in great condition. It's another fantastic point and shoot camera.

6. Limited Edition 24k Gold Hasselblad 2000F/CM #240. This is the 100th anniversary version. I don't know much about this camera and I've never shot a roll on this camera. I'm not sure if anyone else ever had as this was one of my dad's cameras. I'm listing this at $3000USD. I'm not sure how much it's worth so if you're interested we can talk.