The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Summicron 28mm ASPH Coded $2450

khiromu

Summicron 28mm ASPH Black with 6-bit code for $2450 shipped within the US (add 3% for paypal).

Comes with both caps, hood, hood cover, case, manuals, in the original box.

I priced lower since there might be a problem.
This lens was CLAed by Sherry at Golden Touch in November. Then, I sold it to a guy for $2700 without checking the lens after it came back from Sherry since I didn't have a digital body any more. The guy who received the lens claimed that it front focus with his M9, so the lens came back.

The focus issue could be the lens, but he only has one lens (50 Lux) and one body (M9), so he could not check with other bodies. Now, of course I do not have digital body to confirm this, so I am selling this as is.

I have contacted Sherry, but her reply was not good, she does not work for digital. She suggested me to accept return and sell it to somebody who only shoot with film, since the lens should work fine with film body.

Even if you add the cost of another CLA, the lens is still less than current market value, I believe. I will also include a copy of receipt from Sherry.

Now you might ask why don't I send the lens for CLA, which makes sense. However, I will be moving (don't know where) in a near future, therefore, I don't want to deal with changing shipping address, etc.

Anyway, I have pictures of the lens available if you are interested.

Price ($2450) include US shipping cost. Payment via MO or check, but if you add 3% of $2450, I will take paypal or google checkout.

Thank you.
Hiromu