The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica D-LUX 5

kechy

Just got an X1 and my wife says this one has to go. I bought this D-LUX 5 from these forums about a month and a half ago. Here is the link to the original for sale post: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21666

Everything still applies, though I did register for a Lightroom code, but have not used it. I will forward that code on to the buyer. The last picture taken is now L1000327. Camera operates flawlessly and condition is still mint. In the interest of full disclosure, there are visible smudges under the Acmaxx LCD cover. It looks like they are either on the underside of the Acmaxx or on the TrueVue anti-glare surface and must have been put there during installation of one of the two LCD protectors by the previous owner. It didn't bother me enough to remove the covers to clean underneath.

Asking price is $650 shipped. Add 3% for regular paypal, or gift option is fine with me. CONUS only please.