The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : Leaf 33mp digital back

FrançoisTT

Hi all,
For sale, a Leaf 33mp digital back with accessories, in an as new condition.

Leaf AFi7 (Dalsa 33mp) digital back & accesories (without AFi/HY6 body).
DB compatible with all Leaf AFi, Sinar & Rolleiflex HY6 bodies,
plus, via adapters, with technical camera as Arca-Swiss (Rm3d), Alpa12, Linhof, etc...
plus, via a Graflock adapter, with all 4x5 camera Graflock compatible.

Condition : Perfect, really as new (ex demo unit with only 4K actions), warranty until end of march 2011.
Full kit with charger, batteries, fw cables, original accessories & LC software, in a Leaf (Pelicase style) case...

Price : 6500 euros net to me (arround U$8950)
(+250 euros additionnal for the Graflock AFi 4x5 adapter if you need it).

Contact me by PM for any question.
Thanks, François (France/EEC)

FrançoisTT

I accept offers of at least 5000 euros / u$7000 net to me (+shipping cost & paypal fees).
+ 250 euros for the Leaf 4x5 Graflock adapter if you want/need it (with the digital back only).
PM me

FrançoisTT

Still available

ps : you can also use specific adapter plate to allow the attachment of the AFi DB to any Mamiya RZ, Alpa 12, Linhof M679 & Techno, Arca-Swiss Rm3d...